The Safe Durham Partnership Plan 2021-2025 (PDF) is the overarching community safety place-based plan for County Durham and will be used by partners to shape any other strategic plans and strategies.
There are six priorities:
- Promote being safe and feeling safe in your community
- Support victims and protect vulnerable people from harm
- Prevent Strategy: Countering Terrorism, Radicalisation and Violent Extremism
- Reduce reoffending
- Alcohol and substance misuse reduction
- Tackle and prevent cyber enabled crime
Strategic Assessment and Durham Insight
The Strategic Assessment includes restricted data and as such is only for use by members of the Safe Durham Partnership and its partner agencies, however, the contents of this assessment have been used to refresh this Plan.
A series of Safe Durham factsheets is currently being developed as part of Durham Insight (website), a shared intelligence, research and knowledge base for County Durham, informing strategic planning across the County Durham Partnership.