You may not copy or adapt the code used to create this website. Nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
Databases and Navigational Graphics
Copyright relating to databases and navigational graphics belongs to Durham County Council, all rights are reserved. It is unlawful to duplicate or distribute any element of this, without expressed written permission.
Text and Images
All other text and images (content) is copyright protected to Durham County Council unless otherwise stated. It is unlawful to duplicate or distribute content from this site, except as detailed below:
- You may use the content contained in this website for reproduction in connection with presentations, reports, printed material, and other similar uses which are publicly distributed or displayed free of charge, including advertisements, posters, catalogues, brochures, leaflets. You may also publicly display or demonstrate the website in unaltered form on a computer
- You may not resell, sub-license or distribute any of the content in any form. Neither may you include the content in any materials that are offered for sale, except in the case of advertisements with publications for which a cover price is payable
- You may not modify, distort, mutilate or alter the content. Nor may you use it in any manner which could be interpreted as suggesting the endorsement or association of any product or service in connection with pornographic, illegal or immoral materials or purposes
- Please credit any content used from this site describing the associated copyright holder. Should you require further copyright information on a particular aspect of this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following logos are available for use by Durham County Council:
- County Durham Partnership
- County Durham Environment & Climate Change Partnership
- County Durham Economic Partnership
- Safe Durham Partnership
- County Durham Health & Wellbeing Board
- County Durham Together Partnership.
Other organisations wanting to use these logos must obtain expressed written consent from Durham County Council.
Removal of Copyrighted Materials
Should Durham County Council’s Website Administrator contact you to remove copyrighted materials from your site, you must do so immediately.